Creative Tent International Inc. is proud to offer products designed, engineered & manufactured in the USA! We sell and service clear span structures worldwide for military, commercial, recreational and industrial use.
Creative Tent International is the original and sole manufacturer of the Shasta Shelter®, and Fastrack® product lines, developed in response to demands that meet application requirements, environmental considerations, time and ease of installation and equipment resources. The very nature of our products is modularity, with the purpose of helping our customers get the best value for their investment. We own the process from start to finish and we are committed to customer service.
- ISO Certified 9001:2008
Government Contracting Mechanisms
- GSA Schedule: GS07F0317T
- MLAMS Contract: W56HZV-17-D-0017
- GSA Service & Maintenance Contract GS04Q14DBD0002
- DLA TLS Tailored Logistic Support
- Government Purchase Cards
- Foreign Military Sales
The Creative Tent Customer Service Team consists of our Sales, Design and Technical Representatives whose knowledge, experience and commitment to the customer ensures that you will be completely satisfied with your order. Our sales team will walk you through the whole process from analyzing needs, product conceptualization, design, engineering and shipping to site, installation and maintenance. It is our goal to meet and exceed your expectations with our superior products and service.
Corporate Office & Manufacturing
Our corporate office and manufacturing facility is located in Henderson, Nevada – a suburb of Las Vegas. We are located at 451 Mirror Court, Ste. 101 Henderson, NV 89011.
Creative Tent International Mission “We Uphold the Product and the Customer”
- We believe that treating our customers and business partners with respect and sincerity is key to creating long lasting relationships.
- We conduct ourselves with Honesty and Integrity.
- We are a flexible, innovative and dynamic team with many years of experience in design and innovative solutions.
- Our customers can expect Quality Product, Engineering, Ease of Use and Excellent Customer Service.
- We serve the Fabric Tension Structure Market with latest Technology, Design and Engineering.
Creative Tent International Strengths
- Product quality and the best price to value ratio in the market
- Engineering – impeccable and straightforward
- Safety – always important – every project
- Standard Product lines are proven in the world market
- Patents, Trademarks and Designs by Robert Stafford
- Continuous innovation of new ideas into our standard product offerings
- We are dedicated to offering the best solution and customer service in diverse markets
- We have engineering expertise that sets us aside from any other tent manufacturer
- Products are engineered to a higher wind/snow criteria than competitors
- Higher hanging loads per beam than competitors
- Over 60 years of experience in design, manufacturing and service to the fabric structure industry.
- Creative approach to integrate customer requirements into standard product lines
- Field sensitive to onsite environmental conditions, complexity of installation and logistics
- Made in the USA, Designed Engineered and Manufactured for superior quality
Creative Tent International is a woman owned small business, dynamic and responsive to life’s events
Carol began by selling engineered tents to the resort and US military markets and then expanded to manufacturing in 2004 by starting Creative Tent International Inc. with Designs by Robert Stafford.
Life is full of events, with everyone’s Focus unique and no less important than another. The very nature of our business – engineered tents takes us all over the world to participate in the events of life, joyful and tragic, and always with sincere appreciation of the purpose at hand – or The Event.
Robert Stafford has been creating engineered structures and tents since 1978 and now is manufacturing his own product lines with Creative Tent International. Designs by Robert Stafford, is a key market player in the tension structure industry. His leadership integrates technology and design into the most innovative and sophisticated product lines on the market. Robert appreciates hands on work in the field to determine the key elements of success for a customer. He has done this with 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, Operation Desert Storm/Desert Shield, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and thousands of individual projects internationally.
Joe is a global business development executive driving operational excellence in manufacturing/production and market share strategies. Since starting with us, Joe has instituted the ISO process and completed certification in 7 months from start to finish. Joe has been instrumental in winning 3 new long term military contracts for Creative Tent International. Joe believes in a strong Team approach and is leading Creative Tent International in continuous quality and growth.
Affiliations & Notables
- GSA Contract GS-07F-0317T – www.gsa.gov
- ARA American Rental Association – www.ararental.org
- IFAI Industrial Fabric Association Int’l – www.ifai.com
- NDIA Nationl Defense Industrial Association – www.ndia.org
- HAI Helicopter Association International – www.rotor.org
- Winner of JEDI (Jefferson Economic Development Institute) – 2007 Innovative Business Award for donating tents to Hurricane Katrina, Pakistan Earthquake and Haiti Earthquake.
- 2008, 2009, 2010 Inc. 5000 Honoree