Interested in joining the Creative Tent International family? Send us your resume with the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Regional Sales Managers
Job Description: At Creative Tent International we uphold the product and the customer. We offer tent products of exceptional design and value to the world market. We are currently seeking both inside and field sales representatives to join our Henderson, Nevada based team.
The role of the Sales Team is vital to the sales process and involves a broad spectrum of duties. Individuals in these positions should be comfortable dealing with clients and internal personnel at all levels. Managing multiple projects and assignments simultaneously is a key skillset that is needed. Regional Sales Managers work as a team with the Inside Sales Representatives. Professionalism and attention to detail is paramount in this position.
Regional Sales Managers need to be comfortable with a travel schedule that may encompass 70%+ of this position’s time when justified. Inside Sales Representative typically maintain normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, though flexibility with hours and ability to travel is required. EOE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for the controller.
- Installs, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Devises and implements system for general accounting; may be required to make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation, as requested.
- Collects appropriate data and prepares federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
- Maintains general ledger, prepares various accounting statements and financial reports, prepares payroll entries and related payroll taxes, and demonstrates general knowledge of payables/receivables, invoices, purchasing, expense reports, discounts, and cost centers.
- Supervises or performs duties in commission payments, and other accounting functions as needed.
- Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management or Controller.Performs other duties as assigned.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses including the matching principle; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications: The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years of sales/customer service experience
- Highly proficient in Micro Soft Office Suite
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
Interest candidates should email resume’ and salary history/requirements to email@example.com. Submissions without salary information will not be considered.
** No Telephone Calls Please**
STRUCTURAL DRAFTSMAN/ 3D AUTOCAD DESIGNER
Job Description: Manufacturer of world class structural tents is currently seeking a Structural Draftsman/ 3D AutoCAD Designer specializing in structural architectural metal & fabric designs to help develop clear span structure designs for an international manufacturing and sales company.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Professional Services, Skilled Labor – Trades
Education 2 Year Degree – Technical College
Experience At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others Not Specified
Relocation Not Specified
Required Travel Not Specified
Contact the Career Department
Creative Tent International, Inc.
451 Mirror Ct. Ste. 101
Henderson, NV 89011
Toll free: (888) 484-8368
Ph# (702) 789-2620
Fax (702) 272-0891